Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesdays Thoughts


This morning I woke up to the pitter patter noise of the rain hitting the roof "Thank you Lord for a roof over my head".
I looked to my husband still asleep "Thank you Lord for a good, strong, hard working husband that loves me".
After a very hot shower "Thank you Lord for hot water".
I wandered into the kitchen to come up with some idea for breakfast, I came up with a wonderful one for dinner, and I saw his paycheck on the counter "Thank you Lord for money to give to our church, missionaries, save, pay the bills,and buy food".
It's kinda funny being a stay at home wife, I am alone a lot but I can talk all day to my Lord so I'm never lonely.
Each day God provides all that I need, how can I ask for more?
I'm going to make thankfulness in my thoughts a habit.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo,sooo true we are never alone.
    And to be thankful for everything is good too.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete