Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunny Sunday


Yay For Sunshine and Yay for Church!

This morning I had nursery during Sunday School....I was pretty surprised how easy it was with two infants, a toddler and I. The infants stayed asleep (PRAISE GOD!) and the toddler was easily entertained.

Sunday Morning service Pastor Haveman preached on not getting discouraged about passing out tracts and witnessing to others about Jesus Christ through the story of the Ethiopian eunuch. Somehow he got a hold of the Bible and was searching for the truth and God sent a willing servant Philip to help him understand what he was reading. I have to say I've been a poor witness and using the excuse that I live out in the middle of nowhere BUT I go to the store and get gasoline about once a week. What about the check out lady? The man at the gas station? Am I always cheerful and praising God when they see me? My Dad is almost always- when I'd go with him to the bank, the store, at a lawn customers house. He seems to almost always be joyful and telling people he is "Doing better than I deserves thanks to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!"
He encourages me, if he can do it so can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment