Monday, August 22, 2011

Okay...I Finally Did It.

I put in my application at the hospital.
Yep all by myself...I told Isaiah to stay in the car.
This was all me.
Well the lady in charge of hiring was out on lunch break so some other nice lady took it.
Hmmm I saw that same lady at the store later....
Small town!
So....
It's been5 months since I passed the CNA course.
Gee I'm such a procrastinator!
Well I did have some other things on my mind and running goal I wanted to reach.
I really enjoyed taking the classes, Loved my teacher, enjoyed working with other people, I even had someone ask me about God and church. I haven't seen her Since so maybe I will get to bump into her.
So now it's up to God whether I get hired.
Pray for me.
My hours I can work are weird since Isaiah works nights...
I want to work nights too so we can still see each other...
otherwise God will provide something else for me.
And I have to say I'm content with whatever that is.
I hope I'm a light wherever I am whatever I do.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, what an empowering moment, God will guide you to your path in all moments. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I love reading your blog as well. Have you heard about your job yet? I did some aid work when I was about your age and I met a variety of delightful people. Blessings from........Denise

    ReplyDelete