Friday, October 7, 2011

Scrubs

The past 3 weeks I've been working at the hospital.
Our hospital is small, one side is long term care and the other...well.. the hospital side.
Well I might as well tell you what I really hate before I go all super positive about the job:
I HATE complaining coworkers.....yep...I'd say that's the worst thing.

I love the feeling I get when I go home. I love when we have a lot of visitors at dinner.
It makes me glad most of our residents have a loving family that comes and visits them.
I love being in the ER and making someone that is in a lot of pain laugh for a second.
I love watching someone get stitches...yeah weird...but it's interesting.
I love pretty much all the nurses and so far I have one Dr that is my favorite. She was a fire fighter, ambulance driver, CNA, and nurse before she became a Doctor...and she is going to have a baby :) so I think she is pretty cool.
I love being told thank you over and over again.
I love being around people.
Now my boss also would like me to work in medical records when needed.
The medical record room is small but organized.
I love organized.
I love my husband- he's happy for me.
I don't think this is my calling forever and dream job....but it is a step towards it.
My dream job is being a wife....well I already am one of those...and a mother.
God is really showing me to be thankful, joyful when others are not,
and to be willing to learn new things.
This job is just a growing step.
Experience is priceless.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the same things about my last job, helping the people who need you, the worst part of most jobs is the politics, all the kindness and job experience is a priceless step toward being the best mom you can be. I think jobs teach us to be patient toward are fellow man a special part of being a good mom and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    You make us all laugh! We love you and you do care about people. I am thankful that you enjoy your job and care for all those around you.
    Love you,
    Mom
    Thanks for the post ;~)

    ReplyDelete