Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Saturday, February 18th, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted for a really long time.
I forgot my password...then I procrastinated....and finally I'm back to blogging.
We had a lot of fun snowboarding. Just us two this time.
Enjoying the slopes now- hopefully next yr I will be sitting in the lodge with a baby bump reading and taking pictures. I'm really enjoying right now but we are excited to start a family. hopefully by August.
Spring is coming right around the corner and training for the half-marathon will keep me in shape- I decided a full-marathon is not in my future. 80 miles a week is a bit much for me to commit to and the race is on Sunday and my half-marathon goal is to get done in time to shower and get to church which I did last yr so I should be able to do it again or beat that time. So half-marathon it is.


Isaiah "Yells, hey Becky follow me- I did and I'm still alive and had a ton of fun!"
Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.



1 comment: